4/24/2018 4:49:00 PM STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF DODGE
IN DISTRICT COURT
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
STATE OF MINNESOTA COUNTY OF DODGE
IN DISTRICT COURT
THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No. 20-CV-18-318
Case Type: 14-0ther Civil
Quiet Title Action
STEVE M. SCHIMEK, PLAINTIFF,
vs.KEVIN E. SCHOENROCK AND LEANNE I. SCHOENROCK, ALSO ALL OTHER PERSONS UNKNOWN CLAIMING ANY RIGHT, TITLE, ESTATE, INTEREST OR LIEN IN THE REAL ESTATE DESCRIBED IN THE COMPLAINT HEREIN, INCLUDING THE HEIRS AT LAW AND LEGATEES AND DEVISEES OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING DEFENDANTS WHO ARE DECEASED,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANTS.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiffs have started a lawsuit against you. The original Plaintiffs Complaint is on file at the office of the Court Administrator of the above-named Court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or email to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at the following address:
Hansen Title & Legal Services, LLC Timothy J. Hansen, Attorney at Law
2518 Superior Drive NW, Suite 100
Rochester, MN 55901
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether
you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiffs should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. lf you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiffs everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places
where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Dodge County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
That part of Lot 11, Block 1, of Hickory Addition, according to the plat thereof on file in the county Records Office, Dodge County, Minnesota, described as follows:
Beginning at the northwest comer of said Lot 11, thence northeasterly on an assumed azimuth from north of 59 degrees 01 minutes12 seconds along the northwesterly line of said Lot 11 a distance of236.76 feet to the northeast comer of said Lot 11, thence southerly180 degrees 00 minutes 00 seconds azimuth along the easterly line of said Lot11 a distance of 34.00 feet thence southwesterly 237 degrees 48 minutes10 seconds azimuth 221.98 feet to a point on the northeasterly right-of-way line of Hickory Lane thence northwesterly along said northeasterly right-of-way line 34.00 feet on a nontangential curve concave to the southwest having a central angle of 9 degrees 01 minutes 08 seconds, a radius of 216.00 feet and a chord azimuth of 333 degrees 31 minutes 41 seconds to thepointofbeginning
The object of this action is to determine that the defendants have no right, title, estate, interest or lien in or on the above described real estate.
8. NOTICE OF NO PERSONAL CLAIM. No personal claim is made against any of the defendants in the action above entitled.