|4/19/2018 11:43:00 AM|
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: April 3, 2018
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
1. DATE OF MORTGAGE: April 22, 2016
2. ORIGINAL PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF MORTGAGE: $17,768.16
3. MORTGAGOR(S): Clarence L. Dahle, Jr., a single person
3. MORTGAGEE: Bradley H. Schmidt and Mary K-F Schmidt
4. DATE AND PLACE OF RECORDING: Recorded on April 29, 2016, as Document Number A-215975, in the Office of the County Recorder of Dodge County, Minnesota
5. ASSIGNMENTS OF MORTGAGE, if any: NONE
6. PROPERTY ADDRESS: 68716 270th Ave. Kasson, MN 55944
7. TAX PARCEL IDENTIFICATION number of the mortgaged premises: 08.025.0700
8. COUNTY WHERE PROPERTY IS LOCATED: Dodge
9. LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF T.HE PROPERTY:
That part of the South One-Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter, Section 25, Township 106 North, Range 16 West, Dodge County, Minnesota, described as follows: The South One-Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter, Section 25, Township 106 North, Range 16 West, Dodge County, Minnesota, EXCEPTING THEREFROM: The East 789.92 feet of said South One-Half of the Northwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter. Said parcel contains 8.03 acres, more or less, including County Road No. 15 right of way. Said parcel is subject to County Road right of way over the westerly 50.00 feet thereof.
10. AMOUNT DUE AND claimed to be due as of date of notice: $23,282.56.
11. The person holding the Mortgage is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
12. Name of lender: Bradley H. Schmidt and Mary K-F Schmidt.
13. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is Bradley H. Schmidt and Mary K-F Schmidt.
14. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 and all pre-foreclosure requirements have been complied with: that no action or proceeding has been instituted at law of otherwise to recover the debt secured by said mortgage or any part thereof.
15. PURSUANT to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Dodge County, Minnesota as follows:
16. DATE AND TIME OF SALE;, at public auction on May 24, 2018 at 11:00 a.m.
17. LOCATION OF SALE: Dodge County Sheriff's office, 22 East 6th St., Mantorville, Minnesota to pay the debt secured by said mortgage and taxes, if any, on said premises and the costs and disbursements, including attorney fees allowed by law, subject to:
18. REDEMPTION: The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is Six (6) Months after the date of sale.
19. If the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. §508.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. §580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property before 11:59 p.m. on November 24, 2018, of the next business day if November 24, 2018 falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday.
20. THIS COMMUNICATION IS FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
21. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITH THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
22. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee: Daniel L. Ziebell
Ziebell Law Office, P.A.
13 W. Main St., PO Box 248
Kasson, MN 55944
File No. Z-16-047
Name and Address of Mortgagee: Bradley H. Schmidt
Mary K-F Schmidt
71547 250th Ave.
Hayfield, MN 5594015-20c
Article Comment Submission Form